Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Why Should Women Replace Their Hormones?

I would like every woman to really pay attention to how they feel. Our bodies speak to us every day. If you don't feel very good -- there is a REASON for it. Do you take more than one or two medications for diseases that started in your 30's, 40's, or 50's? How come? Did you have a hysterectomy? Are you having regular periods? Are you sleeping great at night? Are you productive and happy throughout your day? Are you interested in having sex with your significant other? Are you interested in sex period?! Do you have joint aches? Headaches? Back aches? Fatigue? Indigestion? Constipation? Diarrhea? Hot Flashes? Night Sweats? Irritability? Anxiety? ok ok ok have I made my point?!

I am a 43 year old female who KNOWS what it feels like to not have my hormones like I had them in my 20's! And guess what, I felt like CRAP! I had no idea at that time it was because my hormones were falling like a 1000 pound rock down a mountain side! I have spent the last two years studying hormone replacement options. And through the process of studying, searching, and researching the options discovered that there are a lot of BAD options out there for women! I discovered and use myself hormone replacement that is BIOMIMETIC, that means I replicate EXACTLY what my body did in my 20's hormonally. I replace estrogen and progesterone in ascending and descending dosages in 28 day cycles every month. I have a normal 3-5 day period. I don't have ANY OF THE SYMPTOMS listed above. I have NO EXCESS body fat. I have GREAT SKIN. GREAT HAIR. GREAT MOOD. HIGH LIBIDO. NO ANXIETY. NO DEPRESSION. GREAT ENERGY. NO JOINT ACHES. What else can I say? I feel awesome.

Now, it is my passion to spread the message that there is alternatives to the Standard of Care therapy that the medical community wants to hand out to you. That you don't have to take synthetic drugs that DON'T mimic your hormonal cycle. You don't have to succumb to aging that destroys your body from the inside out. You have a limited lifespan. We ALL do. But, that doesn't mean you have to deteriorate slowly and agonizingly while getting there. Read more about what I do. Call and schedule an appt if you live in the Chicagoland area. We can meet face to face and talk about your life and your situation and figure out if hormones is the reason for your symptoms.



Call my office to set up an appointment or email me 815-476-5210 or jones.gretchen@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining my revolution to educate women about their hormones! Let's work together.