Saturday, January 30, 2016

Let Me Show You How to Replace Your Hormones

Let me show you how to replace your hormones and I will tell you why. Here is an analogy to help you understand the difference it will be to you if you are shown correctly how to use hormones. When I was growing up my dad would make these amazing awesome paper airplanes for me. I would throw them and they would fly swiftly through the air until they hit the wall or the couch or whatever. He could make them fly and twirl by changing how he folded the paper. I wanted to make my paper airplanes fly just like his so I would try to copy how he made the airplanes but of course until he showed me how to fold the paper precisely my airplane was never as good as his at flying and barely traveled at all before it just fell to the ground.

Hormone replacement is similar to the paper airplane story. There is a method and a way of applying the dosage to mimic physiological levels normal to cycling females. This is important because it determines the effectiveness and response your body and mind will obtain. Until you are shown the way, you might as well be crumpling up a piece of paper and throwing it to see if it flies, over and over again, but wondering why you don't feel better and aren't getting improvement in your sleep, energy, brain fog, libido, vaginal dryness, dry skin, hair growth, weight gain around the mid section despite every known diet under the sun!

Email me and let me know what struggles and challenges you have had with replacing your hormones! My email is jones@crtconnect.com. I will answer your questions and guide you! Free, no charge to you. Now take action and let's change how women age!

EMAIL ME TODAY AT JONES@CRTCONNECT.COM




hormone replacement therapy, hormone imbalance, women to women, bodylogicmd, hormone replacement after hysterectomy, bioidentical hormones, HRT, women's health, men's health, TS Wiley, The Wiley Protocol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining my revolution to educate women about their hormones! Let's work together.