Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 14 of hCG Diet Protocol Blog

Day 14 of hCG Diet Protocol

So today it has been two weeks since I started using the bodybugg and I was able to enter my new measurements. I have gained 4 lbs of muscle and lost 4% body fat. My waist dropped a whole inch and a half. My hips dropped 5 inches and my thighs lost an inch and a half! Wow in 14 days! That’s amazing. And I have a nemesis who keeps tempting me with wine, red wine, that he knows I love! Okay so tonight I might give in and have one glass (if there is any left by the time I make a decision lol). Jerome loves red wine too (smile).

I didn’t lose any inches in my chest, upper arms, forearms or calves. I am a little hungry but really not minding not eating now like I was in the beginning. I really am motivated to continue with the protocol. Going to go read more about it. Tune in tomorrow!



Call my office in Wilmington (815) 476-5210 or Lombard (630) 627-3700 to set up an appointment or email me at jones.gretchen@gmail.com

3 comments:

going strong said...

so you can exercise like normal as long as you feel ok?

scottchambe1 said...

Good writing. Keep up the good work. I just added your RSS feed my Google News Reader.. Hcg diet

Atif said...

Hcg is totally new venture for those who have been struggling from long time this is the best vaccine for diet and to make your body perfect.

hcg buy online

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining my revolution to educate women about their hormones! Let's work together.