Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 18 of hCG Protocol Diet and Going Strong!!!

Haven't written lately because life has gotten in my way (smiling). I am on Day 18 now of the 26 day Dr. Simeon hCG Protocol. I am down to 122.8 lbs. I have lost a total of 9 inches over my entire body. My body composition looks amazing! I feel really strong. Has it been a piece of cake? No! On the other hand, it hasn't been excruciatingly difficult either. I did have one glass of wine on July 4th (which is not on the protocol) but I am in the maintenance part of the protocol now while still using the hCG injections. Meaning I have had to increase my caloric intake from 500 calories to around 800-1000 since I really don't have much more fat to lose. I have 8 more days to go on the injections and then three days after that to remain on the low caloric intake until all the hCG is out of my system. This essentially "resets" the hypothalamus and your body will begin to burn and store fats differently as long as you maintain a caloric intake that your body burns on a daily basis.

I don't know if oral hCG or sublingual, or nasal spray hCG is as effective as the intramuscular injections. I do know that the IM has worked for me. Jerome did not last on the protocol and is really impressed with the results he has seen in my transformation in 18 days. I realize I wasn't obese or overweight before the diet. What I wanted to understand is when the fat came off WHERE did I lose it from? The answer is I lost it from my waist, thighs, and hips/buttocks. Those are the most resistant areas to lose fat from! Read Dr. Simeon's manual Pounds and Inches if you are really seriously interested in trying this protocol. It works if you can stick to it!

Call my office in Wilmington (815) 476-5210 or Lombard (630) 627-3700 to set up an appointment or email me at jones.gretchen@gmail.com

1 comments:

Julzy said...

Interesting bit about the billion beats/lifetime. It doesn't explain why cats outlive dogs or why parrots live 60-80 years...

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining my revolution to educate women about their hormones! Let's work together.