Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 4 of hCG Protocol

I'm at my hardest part now of the protocol, and I know it is only Day 4 so don't laugh please. But I am at my weight that I usually can maintain, without dieting. To get below that weight, I really have to fight through some mind games that this protocol brings out.

For those of you that have done this diet you know what I'm talking about. So I came up with some mantras to say to myself when my mind tells me I want to deviate. It's a sort of subliminal discussion I have with myself.

1. I have stuck to my 500 calories a day.
2. I am losing 1-2 lbs a day and I can feel the weight falling off.
3. I am not hungry. There is no need to eat more than 500 calories a day.
4. I am confident this program works.
5. I am following this program perfectly.
6. I have integrity to not sabatoge myself while on this protocol.
7. I am able to stick to my protocol until I reach my goal.
8. This protocol is not difficult and I will reach my goal.

Those are just a few examples that I repeat to myself when I feel like cheating. Cheating just prolongs the goal and I know, I have started and stopped this protocol before with good intentions, but not enough desire to reach a certain goal.

I can't really say I'm ever bored, but I find that I like to eat when I don't want to do something I need to get done. And then I feeeeeel bored. My stomach really isn't growling, and I don't physically need food in my body, but I just feel like eating something that ISN'T on the protocol. It's so funny to fight with myself. It only happens when I do hCG too.

So tomorrow I will post and let you know if the scale stalled or went down and I won't cheat. It's only 5:00 p.m. so I have a long way to go before lights out tonight, but I am going to be true to my word and stick with it. Check out Colin Watson's live broadcast tonight or check out podcasts he has done previously. His broadcasts really help me to stay focused on doing this protocol for me.

Call my office in Lombard (630) 627-3700 to set up an appointment or email me at jones.gretchen@gmail.com


hormone replacement therapy, hormone imbalance, women to women, bodylogicmd, hormone replacement after hysterectomy, bioidentical hormones, HRT, women's health, men's health, TS Wiley, The Wiley Protocol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining my revolution to educate women about their hormones! Let's work together.