Wednesday, February 17, 2016

A Patient Testimonial


Wiley Protocol Hormone therapy has positively changed my life in so many
ways. I’ve been on the protocol for almost a year now and cannot say enough good
things about it. I had been diagnosed with early ovarian failure at the age of twenty-
seven. Needless to say, there were many ways that my body was rebelling against the
hormonal imbalance. For the better part of ten years, I struggled to find the right
hormone replacement. All of the options that had been given to me only consisted of
various types of birth control pills. I switched pills multiple times, trying to find the pill
that made me feel like the ‘real’ me. Little did I know at the time, the reduction in
estrogen and progesterone affected me more than I realized. Slowly but surely, after
taking pill after pill, I just started to fall apart – physically, mentally, and emotionally.

I learned about The WP when I went to a new doctor for joint pain. Her advice
was that I needed a better hormone replacement. It was hard for me to believe that a
hormonal imbalance could be the cause of my discomfort but she assured me that this
was the case. Initially, I felt a bit overwhelmed to learn about how the program worked;
using the different creams in different amounts, on different days, and in cycles. It then
donned on me that the easy, daily pill-popping was not working and hadn’t been for a
long time. What did I have to lose? So, I then began The Wiley Protocol. With in a few
weeks many things started to change for the better. While using WP hormones, I began
to have improvements in symptoms that I didn’t realize were related to hormonal
imbalance.

Along with the diminishment of joint pain, I also noticed; I have an increased sex
drive, blood pressure readings that are similar to pre-pregnancy rates, less frequent bouts
with anxiety, improved critical thinking, and noticed that I feel more emotionally level-
headed. Not to mention, I not longer have ANY hot flashes! Not only have I realized
these improvements but so have many of my friends/family as well. They say I seem
much more relaxed and calm. I’ve even been informed by my husband that under no
circumstance is it acceptable to discontinue using these hormones. I am so grateful to
have found Wiley Protocol Bio-identical Hormones. They are just what I was looking for
– they’ve helped me find the ‘real’ me again.





Email me at jones@crtconnect.com or schedule an appt at my office 847-325-5110 or to get my cell phone EMAIL ME FIRST. hormone replacement therapy, hormone imbalance, women to women, bodylogicmd, hormone replacement after hysterectomy, bioidentical hormones, HRT, women's health, men's health, TS Wiley, The Wiley Protocol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining my revolution to educate women about their hormones! Let's work together.