Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What Can We Do to Feel Better!

I am almost ready to publish my first podcast on Itunes and will post when it actually is ready to listen to. I am reading Suzanne Somers book BREAKTHROUGH and the table of contents outlines what she discusses and it's everything I have been talking about with my patients. She calls it 8 Steps To Wellness.

Step 1: Get Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Step 2: Avoid Chemicals and Detoxify your Body
Step 3: Take Nutrition Seriously
Step 4: Create a Healthy GI Tract
Step 5: Avoid Pharmaceuticals Unless Absolutely Necessary
Step 6: Supplement Your Diet
Step 7: Exercise Regularly
Step 8: Get Proper Sleep

The goal here is to increase your life span as well as improve your overall health. Emphasizing early detection of illness, preventive strategies, and lifestyle changes.

Change is never easy. We get comfortable with our pharmaceutical drugs. Take a pill for every ailment we have.

These are the topics I will be discussing on my podcast shows. I hope you all will tune in and listen.


Call my office in Lombard (630) 627-3700 to set up an appointment or email me at jones.gretchen@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining my revolution to educate women about their hormones! Let's work together.